BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Apple from a Tree~

wat now...

its look lyke its been 7 dys and my fever nearly bug OFF from my body..
its so tiring,hungry,emotional n pftttt..
i had enough of it...

evrytime i ate i PUKE..

everytime i drnk i PUKE..

everytime i walk i felt lyke my head is full with air and floating around..

result i wasting a lot of time n became LAZY!!

COME ON DUDE BRING URS SPIRIT BACK TO THE TOP!!!!

but for sure i L.O.V.E my mother a lot..
U ar my pearl in my heart that bring me to this world..
when im sick u always be rite beside me..
hug me when im cold to death..
and stay up 3-4 in the morning when hv a bad cough..
i'll do anything to make u happy again mummy
u ar the best...

so dat how its goes..

AND ONE MORE THING

I GET A NEW PAIR OF SLIPPERS
WEEE i LOVE IT...
SEE ITS SO TECHNO>>>
WOW!!!

but i still miss my RED SLIPPERS..
DAMM i CURSED DAT PERSON!!!

0 comments: